KAZE-FLEX 92 Slim RGB PWM 2500rpm
Model number: KF9215FD25R-P / JAN: 4571225057507
Size Original design Thin type 16mm thick 92mm square fan
· 92mm square case fan "KAZE FLEX", thin model with 16mm thickness
· PWM variable 300 ~ 2500rpm
· Emitting light with 4-pin RGB connection
Sealed Precision FDB
· Highly oil-retaining ability that suppresses volatilization and leakage due to the completely sealed bearing structure without the oil-filled cap.
· The fluid bearing structure that stores oil in the space between the rotating shaft and the bearing provides a high lubrication effect and quietness. The bearing uses a high-strength and high-durability high alloy to achieve low friction and long life.
· Uses high-quality lubricating oil that can withstand high temperatures of 200-250C
Shock absorbing rubber pad
-Excellent vibration absorption and fan stability.
Branch cable that can be expanded with RGB
-The 4-pin RGB connector can be added in a daisy chain specification.
* By using a branch cable, the 4-pin RGB header on the motherboard is not consumed.
Extender cable specifications
· The fan cable is usually 30 cm.
Can be extended up to 50 cm with an extension cable (RGB cable cannot be extended to 50 cm)
· 96 (W) x 170 (H) x 20 (D) mm
/ 110 g
92mm square case fan "KAZE FLEX SLIM"
92mm square case fan "KAZE FLEX", thin model with 16mm thickness
PWM variable 300-2500rpm
Light emission by 4-pin RGB connection
Sealed Precision FDB
Adopts a completely sealed bearing structure that eliminates the oil-sealed cap.
This realizes a high holding capacity that minimizes oil volatilization and leakage
Oil in the space between the rotating shaft and the bearing Highly effective lubrication and quietness are achieved by the fluid bearing structure that stores water. By using a
high alloy with high strength and durability in the bearing part, low friction and long life are realized.
Shock absorption rubber pad
By adopting "shock absorption rubber pad", it has excellent vibration absorption and fan stability.
MTBF 100,000 hours long life under 25 ? environment
RGB certified by motherboard manufacturers
ASUS AURA SYNC / ASRock RGB LED / MSI Mystic Light Sync / GIGABYTE RGB Fusion
Adopts "12V GRB" standard
* 5V addressing (addressable RGB) is not supported.
* When used on a motherboard that does not support RGB, it does not emit light but rotates.
Branch cable (daisy chain) specification that can also be expanded Since it can be expanded using a branch cable
, the 4-pin RGB header on the motherboard is not consumed.
Extender cable specifications The
fan cable is usually 30 cm. Can be extended up to 50 cm with an extension cable
Accessories: Extender cable for fan, mounting screw
4-pin PWM connection automatically changes fan speed
92 x 92 x 16 mm thick
Package size / weight
96 (W) × 170 (H) × 20 (D) mm · 110 g
RoHS compliant eco-friendly product
Model number KF9215FD25R-P
size 92 x 92 x 16 mm thick
Speed ??(variable PWM) 300 ± 200 to 2500 rpm ± 10%
Noise / air volume 1.8-23.2 dBA / 4.96-41.3 CFM
Static pressure 0.02 ~ 1.36 mmH2O / 0.20 ~ 13.34 Pa
Rated current 0.18 A / LED 0.12 A
Drive voltage 12 VDC
weight 75 g
Fan connection PWM 4 pin
cable length Fan cable 30cm (extendable to 50cm) / RGB cable 50cm
bearing Sealed Precision FDB
MTBF 100,000 hours (25C)